Friday, April 2, 2010

Inspiration and new cards!

Hi all,

I'm a happy girl right now.. Got my Astro HD up and running, and loving how clear it is. :)
The house is finally back to normal - we had to get our flooring guys come in and do some remedial work and lost the use of our lounge and kitchen for a couple of days.

Anyways, enough rambling about me boring little life....

We tried a few new layouts, loved how they turn out and hope you will too... Plus - our cards arrived in Sydney, and will feature at some identified markets in the near future. I promise to update you if I can get my hands on some sort of schedule/venue information from my gal friend.


OCC017























OCC016























BABY007



















MSC002























BOX008
















BDC016























COLLECTION 1










BDC018























BDC019

















MDC003























BDC020


















OCC017




































FAV001


No comments:

Post a Comment