Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ironic really...:0

I'm not a bloggy type of person, if there is even such a term. Its ironic, though, seeing as to how much I love to read other  people's blogs. In fact, its shameful to note that I havent even updated our blog for half a year. I'm surprised it hasnt gone dead on us!

I'm not sure if anyone out there has this same thought as me. What could I possibly write on my blog that might even be remotely interesting to others out there? I mean, come on! Who on earth would like to know what I did today when nothing much happens, apart from the insanely funny antics of my soon-to-be 5 year old girl? And how she bugs me everyday to make a card, or some type of project with her?

So, here's my resolution (yes, its 3 months too late, but what the heck - better LATE THAN NEVER, rite?)

I'll religiously update the blog. I'll write about the mundane, asinine things that go on in our lives, and hopefully, sometimes, we might get some exciting dramas to brighten up the day. :P

Signing off with determination.
Carpe diem, peeps! Carpe diem

No comments:

Post a Comment