Friday, April 8, 2011

I love my bookmarks!

If you have been following our FB page, or our sadly neglected blog (except lately, thank goodness); you might have noticed I kind of have an obsession with making bookmarks. It started out as a lark. I came across it on Dawn Griffith's blog and I totally thought "what a fun thing to do".

The 1st generation was simple, then we decided more layering and any 3D embellishment would make it pop out even more. We've received  very good responses to our bookmarks, and sis is always joking that I should be the bookmark lady. :0




There are many more variations to the humble bookmarker, and I hope to try them all one day. Meantime, we have another small order for a little someone special's birthday. Look out for those later.

Catch you all later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment