Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bitten by the blog bug

Yes! the 5th posting today. I'm on blog fever all of a sudden. After the many months of silence, its a definite overkill, dont you think so??? Let's see how long we can maintain this momentum huh?

Just caught kiddo watching Power Puff Girls. She's not allowed. Guess what was her answer when I asked her why she's watching? ''I am too sleepy and having a bad dream here. I am not watching PP''. Oh the cheek of the little fella!!!

So a couple of months back, we ordered a batch of papers from Eunice in Singapore. It was the complete DCVW Black Currant set. It was simply to die for. This is just a sampling of what I used the papers for. I am hoarding the rest of the stack - I love them that MUCH!
 OCC043
 OCC044

The next few cards were also made from my stash of favourite colors/shapes. If you haven't notice by now, I am totally in love with Black/White, paisley, birds, circle cards, and according to my sis - abstract themed papers. Hope my cards will brighten up your day or perhaps even inspire you to make one yourself!


 OCC036
 OCC037
 OCC038
 OCC039
 OCC040
 OCC041
BDC025
BDC024

No comments:

Post a Comment