Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Personalising a notebook

I've seen on many blogs and vlogs how many scrappers personalise their notebooks, or files. I've never done anything like that, seeing as to how I am not much of a notebook person. Sis, on the other hand, is absolutely bananas over notebooks. She perhaps has a journal or diary or just loves to write, doodle or scribble away on scraps of paper. If you think I have a lot of papers, you havent come across her stash. Its INSANE!!! But I love you anyway. :)

So out of boredom and wanting to make something for my two nieces, I decided to experiment with decorating two small notebooks for the girls.


Turned out they were quite nice.

When sis saw the pics, she called and asked me to make her a couple (I could imagine the gleam in her eyes). Out of love and great affection for her, I made two notebooks when she was down for a visit. She chose the colors and the theme, and we loved it. So much so I was tempted to keep them for myself. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment